Views Top 3 Favourite Posts

Saturday 19 September 2020

Log Cabin in the Woods - Ladysmith

 Most of my next post will be from my memories but this first one will be fresh!! 

I was up behind Ladysmith, BC today and yelled for the vehicle to be stopped! I had seen in the corner of my eye a small little building in the woods. We backed up and found that what I had seen was the outhouse for an old log cabin!



Isn't it cute!! There was 2 little beds and a very rusty stove in there, as well as a bunch of garbage. It also contained the largest spider I think I have ever seen! I don't know how long it has been here for but some of the writing inside says 1990's so it is at least that old. 

My favorite part was that someone had used old red shag carpet to insulated between the logs. Nothing like a nice pop of colour!



It also has a doorless outhouse so you can poop and be one with nature. 




No comments:

Post a Comment